Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Advertising
Drive qualified traffic to your website through Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, Quora, and more.
Google Grants for Non-Profits
Applying for and managing up to $10,000/monthly in Google AdWords.
Empowering local B2C companies to get in front of new and relevant prospects (and convert them into paying customers).
We believe that companies should demand more from their marketing firms. Businesses come to Mighty when they need to identify online audiences that they can attract, convert, and close, so they can aggressively grow. Constant advances in technology leave businesses unclear about what’s working in their sales and marketing programs. We lift the fog and bring the right people to your website using the latest analytical strategies and insights in online advertising. Then we provide clear reporting, so you know what is working and what isn’t.
What makes us different?
- We keep up with the latest detailed strategies in online advertising by attending national conferences, and constantly. educating ourselves on what’s happening in PPC and SEO. We eat, sleep and breathe the latest in SEO trends.
- We deliver month-end reports that provide actionable business insights.
- We have an uncommon commitment to results.
- We are locally-based in Silver Spring, MD.
- We also deliver brand strategy, writing, graphic design, and web development services.
Get in front of your target market using paid advertising, growth marketing, and analytics: use your marketing dollars more wisely.
We’ve all heard about “Inbound Marketing.” But what good are inbound leads if they are unqualified? Lead generation embraces a data-first approach to attracting better prospects, using SEO, content marketing, and PPC. It’s simple: we help you get in front of your most-likely-to-buy customers, and then inform you of the best approach to move them farther down the funnel. Think of them as pre-warmed prospects.
“If you build it, they will come.” This 1989 quote from Field of Dreams makes it pretty obvious that none of the screenwriters has ever been a digital marketer. Posting your online content, or streaming your office hours on Facebook Live, or launching your new website...